Thursday, March 25, 2010

Decorating Projects

We have recently bought some new furniture and are working on painting and decorating our master bedroom and guest bedroom. This weekend we are going to start painting. This is our first house and neither of us have really painted anything, should be interesting!
In our master bedroom I'm going for a a calm coastal look.
I showed the bed we recently purchased a few posts ago:


We also purchased a media console. We previously had our TV on an ugly glass stand. Wow it makes the room look so much better!



The furniture I want to purchas for our master
bedroom is below. I plan to move our current furniture into the upstairs guestroom. It is an old dresser and night stands I painted black.


I purchased paint this weekend at Sherwin William's 25% off sale. For the bedroom I got a blueish grey. I had them colormatch a color i found at lowes. it ended up being too blue so I had them add a little grey. So the color is... my creation.
For the guest room I had them color match Restoration Hardware's Ash

I will post "reveal" pictures as soon as it's all finished!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that bed! Great choice. We also considered that tv stand, it's gorgeous!

KCK said...

Thanks! I'll be sure to post "real life" pictures once we get everything set up!