Saturday, April 10, 2010

Nautical Influence

Spring is here! It went from 50-90 in about a week! 90 is a little hot for this time of year, but I love warm weather so I'll embrace it! Its finally back in the 70s right where it should be.
Spring has me thinking about summer clothes, I love dresses, sandals, and especially anything nautical inspired!
here are a few wishes/purchases!
I bought these sandals today, they are really comfy and match just about everything!



I ordered this striped tee online, I haven't received it yet.


it looks boring alone, but I was inspired by Fabulous Florida Mommy




I am also lusting after this anthro top. Its not available in my store yet, so i'm not sure if its cute in person. We'll see next weekend!


Next weekend we have friends from college visiting us. We will be spending the weekend in Charleston, SC. I just love Charleston. It is a gorgeous city with good food, shopping, and site seeing. Its going to be mid 70s next weekend.
What outfits do you wear for this type of weather when walking around all day? We will be doing lots of walking there!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

I'm a sucker for all things nautical too! I have my eye on a stripped sweater at the Gap outlet. ; )

Have fun in Charleston!